AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II I317 received official UCAMH3 software update, all users can get this software update over the air. This update is only available for devices that have been upgraded to Android 4.1.2. The size of this update is about 165MB including updates to Google applications and AT&T preloaded applications.
Before you install this software update on your Samsung Galaxy Note II, check the software version number on your device, if it is the latest version, there is no need to install it again. Now make sure the battery is fully charged, and that there is an active SIM card installed in the phone. Do the following steps to install this update. Discover more about https://www.onrecycle.co.uk/sell-my-phone/ at www.onrecycle.co.uk .
How to install UCAMH3 software update on Samsung Galaxy Note II
1. Connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
2. When the software update notification is received, tap Continue.
3. To manually check for the update, go to Settings > About device> Software update > Check for Updates.
4. Tap OK.
5. A software update notification will be displayed. Tap OK.
6. Once the software update has been downloaded, a status message will be displayed. Tap Update now.
7. A confirmation message will be displayed. Tap Continue.
NOTE: To postpone the update for up to 8 hours, tap Postpone.
8. The device will install the update and will be unusable during this time.
9. After the software is installed, the phone will automatically restart. Tap Done.
Now you have installed this software update on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II, you can check the software version number on your device to make sure you have installed it successfully.