Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 runs android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system, there is no option to move apps to SD card. Here is a tutorial about how to transfer apps from internal memory to SD card. All users need to use apps such as App2SD to move apps.
Some users have tried to use App2SD on their Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2, but it didnâ€™t work. Because users need to partition SD card first. If you donâ€™t know how to partition SD card, you can find the way here.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 up to a minimum or 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your device.
5. Install the official USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2.
Declare: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk