Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 gets official WBAMG1 firmware update, it is based on android 4.1.2, so it is not android 4.2 or android 4.3 update. This update has been available via Kies. To get this update, just install the latest Kies, then connect your device to PC, run Kies, if the firmware update is available, you can install it by the on-screen instruction.
But not all Samsung Galaxy Young will receive the WBAMG1 firmware update at the same time, if it isnâ€™t available in your country, you can also install it manually. Here is the install guide.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy Young up to 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on Samsung Galaxy Young.
5. Install the official USB driver for your device.
Declare: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.